Donation Support Button

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Syncopation Of Absurdities


(Poem 2 of 365)


A Syncopation Of Absurdities


Sometimes in this life of twisty chain links,
One man has to tell another man exactly what he thinks.
It might not seem sane…
But the reasons remain…
What needs to be said needs to said -- before either man blinks.

And in the aftermath of the fallout carnage caused by the antagonist…
An understanding might be forged between the protagonists.
Will they part as enemies with an appreciation?
Or will they now form an understanding with new syncopation.
Such is the tenuous relation between men mixed with a jet fuel catalyst!

I said what I needed to say in the moment of pure clarity!
That was Zen to me, like giving away clothing to a favorite charity.
The words passed on to their intended destination.
From me, there will be no more recitation!
Now, the only thing left to reason as sanity is.. the absurdity as hilarity!

Not another “rant” will I make on this subject…
In fact, no longer will I consider the context of the broken object.
An enemy not created, from this point of view…
Just a clarifying run-on sentence to cleanse through and through…
And my absurd reaction is now contained, shelved and forever checked.

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment